Liszt was born 199 years ago today, meaning if you like Liszt, enjoy the opportunities in the next two years to listen, live and broadcast.
I choose not to think about today's firestorm today except to say NPR must be liberal because they're as motherfucking stupid as motherfucking Democrats, plus there are lessons for us to learn about our inabilities to sign million dollar contracts to be a Villager victim, as well as to note that this is an another example of why we're held in such contempt by zero-sum gamers.
More importantly, thank you very much all of you who've moved your eyes here. I'm sincerely and profoundly flattered. I very much appreciate the Kind.
- It will not surprise you that Clarence Thomas is a despicable pig.
- UPDATE! House negroes v field negroes.
- Reds, racists, rubes.
- Whom do your trust?
- Funny, Pastor Sanctimonious won't write this column about Sarah Palin.
- UPDATE! Palin, constitutional scholar.
- YFWP asks awesome question. The Hiroshima rationale, forever.
- UPDATE! Your Fucking Washington Post.
- Punishment freaks.
- If Biden and Big Dog are dispatched to Baltimore, motherfucking Democrats are in worse trouble than I thought.
- UPDATE! I knew someone would bop today's Brooks' inanity.
- Ehrlich and Abbey Road.
- Ambulance fee.
- UPDATE! Heh, more typepad discontent.
- Weakness as a form of power.
- I hadn't thought of Alasdair Gray in at least five years. That's on me.
- UPDATE! Rest in peace, Ari Up.
A girl on the stairs listens to her father Beat up her mother. Doors bang. She comes down in her nightgown. The piano stands there in the dark Like a boy with an orchid. She plays what she can Then she turns the lamp on. Her mother's music is spread out On the floor like brochures. She hears her father Running through the leaves. The last black key She presses stays down, makes no sound Someone putting their tongue where their tooth had been.