I've said America is Serbia by 2020. Silber says we're Egypt in 2030.
- Sachs on America turning Egypt.
- Machine's last gurgling.
- How presidents make decisions?
- Spinning in his vitrine.
- Caste divisions.
- Founding fathers and tea-partiers.
- Be grateful that people put microphones in front of Ron Paul.
- You're the most wonderful person....
- TeeVee is going on hiatus if not goodbye. I'm not envious, though I'm in awe. I've said it before - if you want a terrarium in which to observe the human animal, watch Blegsylvania.
- Having no power sucked, but from two miles away it was awesome to watch what caused the outage as it happened.
- I'm not gonna run the Dema gag again, but that last time was probably the last time.
- The privatization of poetry.
- On Elizabeth Bishop.
- New Radiohead. I'm not a lover, not a hater, though I like the later stuff much more than the earlier.
- The Grammys and Arcade Fire deserve each other.
- On the above.
- Darkblack's Sunday Overnight.
- Au Pairs.
- Awesome playlist with pop-up player.
- It's so nice to be with you.
- World's greatest lover.
- My love is alive.
- Romeo Void?
AND IT CAME TO PASS
This june 3 would be different Time to draw lines I've grown into the family pores and the bronchitis Even up east I get by saying goddamnit Who was that masked man I left for dead in the shadow of mt. shadow Who crumbles there Not touching anything but satin and dandelions Not laid his eyes on the likes of you Because the unconnected life is not worth living Thorntrees overtake the spot Hands appear to push back pain Because no poet's death Can be the sole author of another poet's life What will my new instrument be Just this water glass this untunable spoon Something else is out there goddamnit And I want to hear it