You are playing the song while reading this (if your motherfucking warmongering employer isn't hording motherfucking bandwidth), yes? I need admit I love these dependably regular and necessary cycles of bleggalgazed molting. I find blogging and Blegsylvania endlessly fascinating, you but especially me in it, watching me perform, what I allow myself to do, what I don't. The rules I set on myself, where they came from, if they're challengeable, it's fun! so much so I hereby, as Knez of Egoslavia, CWCF, proudly present the new flag of Egoslavia!
- OK, I'm done. Till next time.
- Dammit, I'm number 23 again. Serendipity's a bitch.
- It's still breathtaking how stupid Obamadick thinks you are.
- One of these things doesn't belong.
- Republicans: a view from Canada.
- Motherfucking cracker.
- The honor of a motherfucking cracker.
- Frothy mix of lube and fecal matter.
- Motherfucking cracker.
- Confronting the -.06% problem.
- Democrats are pomo? I hate motherfucking Democrats as much as the next guy, but motherfucking crackers.
- Bipartisan corporatism.
- Not unemployment, disemployment.
- About that whole.....
- As predicted: Hey! Did you know Washington DC has a professional soccer team?
- Home game tonight. Motherfucking about time.
- Hey! Did you know Glasgow has a professional soccer team?
- I hate when this happens.
- Olde Towne!
- Ignore it. Walk away.
- Nobody likes West Virginia.
- Buy me these for Giftmas! (It's not too soon to start thinking about what you're not buying me for Giftmas, yo.)
- Down in the street.
- Belew, Talking Heads, Tom Tom Club.
- This week's new releases. Good news? Ivy. Bad news? Pearl Jam.
- Yes, you're right: this is the song I woke up with in my head yesterday morning; thanks for playing!
THE HEAVY BEAR THAT GOES WITH ME
The heavy bear who goes with me, A manifold honey to smear his face, Clumsy and lumbering here and there, The central ton of every place, The hungry beating brutish one In love with candy, anger, and sleep, Crazy factotum, disheveling all, Climbs the building, kicks the football, Boxes his brother in the hate-ridden city. Breathing at my side, that heavy animal, That heavy bear who sleeps with me, Howls in his sleep for a world of sugar, A sweetness intimate as the water's clasp, Howls in his sleep because the tight-rope Trembles and shows the darkness beneath. —The strutting show-off is terrified, Dressed in his dress-suit, bulging his pants, Trembles to think that his quivering meat Must finally wince to nothing at all. That inescapable animal walks with me, Has followed me since the black womb held, Moves where I move, distorting my gesture, A caricature, a swollen shadow, A stupid clown of the spirit's motive, Perplexes and affronts with his own darkness, The secret life of belly and bone, Opaque, too near, my private, yet unknown, Stretches to embrace the very dear With whom I would walk without him near, Touches her grossly, although a word Would bare my heart and make me clear, Stumbles, flounders, and strives to be fed Dragging me with him in his mouthing care, Amid the hundred million of his kind, The scrimmage of appetite everywhere.