- Let's get November 2011's Theme Song out of the way right now.
- Fuck Obama.
- Portrait of America in decline.
- The difference between.
- The Great American Shakedown.
- What would Kurt Vonnegut say?
- Intro to an explanation.
- Now hear this.
- Stages of collapse, revised.
- A master class in occupation.
- Blanchot (for those of you who do) on Marx.
- The White House explains.....
- Pastor Sanctimonious accepts inevitable, shovels horseshit. Do you know he pays someone to cut his hair that way?
- The Cain Scrutiny.
- Halloween is stupid; Halloween in Georgetown stupid x infinity.
- Another new painting from Earthgirl:
- I've got a secret and avant garde music.
- Paul Simon interview.
- The moderate man is contemptible.
- Comus. Not the Milton poem, not the MOCO village.
- Heaven in a black leather jacket.
- In the city in the rain.
- As you turn to go.
- You you you you.
- Karen O's new project.
A vacant hour before the sun— and with it a valve's pneumatic hush, the deep and nautical clunk of wood, chanson du ricochet of rivet gun, trowel tap, and bolt drawn— the moon sets and water breaks. Curled within a warm pleroma, playing for time, you finally turn and push your face toward November's glint of frost, grains of salt, weak clarities of dawn.