- So, that's about a tenth of what I've been thinking about that I can't write directly about here. I need to work through new rules, including no rules, which is of course a rule.
- Occupy and space.
- Occupy and transformational strategy.
- Memetics, dissent, and doomed hierarchy.
- How the revolution went viral.
- Shredding the curtain of an enduring atrocity.
- Drones, spec ops, cyber war.
- White people need to shut up.
- Where do corporations live?
- In Montana, corporations aren't people.
- Motherfucking Corporate.
- Asking Romney if corporations are people.
- Overturning Citizens United.
- Fred Hiatt loves him any and all executive power grabs.
- Though he gives fucking Ed Meese column inches to disagree.
- Piles of piles.
- More domestic terrorism.
- Class war graphed.
- David Graeber is funny.
- Thomas Frank interview by Bat Segundo.
- John McCain sure can pick them.
- World's Shittiest Human loves him some Frothy Mix!
- Same day, YFWP and YFNYT run pieces on Frothy Mix's lobbying fortune.
- Myth and object.
- How the pope is chosen.
- Hilltop is rated one of the top ten hipster universities? My cubicle is 75 yards to the left of the statue.
- Twenty free albums.
- Fugazi live series.
- Some Gourds.
- I was looking for some Sandy Denny since she was born seventy years ago today and found this, pre-Denny Fairport Convention, and holyfuck, look at how young Richard Thompson was, how he'd already found his guitar's voice:
William Jay Smith
I have a white cat whose name is Moon;
He eats catfish from a wooden spoon
And sleeps till five each afternoon.
Moon goes out when the moon is bright
And sycamore trees are spotted white
To sit and stare in the dead of night.
Beyond still water cries a loon,
Through mulberry leaves peers a wild baboon
And in Moon's eyes I see the moon.