- I am not at Occupy Congress. This is the busiest time of year for me at work, and I had to choose between taking last Friday off to abandon my daughter at college in Ohio or taking today off to protest Corporate's assholosity, and my daughter won (and will win every time).
- Wiki blackout. How do I "darken" my twooter feed?
- SOPA stopped?
- Brief respite on SOPA and Iran?
- The location of culture, part two.
- War is peace.
- Motherfucking crackers. I have tried - am trying - to limit the number of these, but sometimes it needs to be said.
- Sancta Santorum.
- The straits of America.
- The invisible Great Recession.
- Serendipitously, just a day after I was thinking to myself that I'm getting bored with the green, a reader comments that the baby blue I use for quoted material is hard to see on his reader. My google reader makes every blog white even if it's another color in real life. Not that I can see the blog ever going white, but suggestions solicited for both background color and quoted material color.
- How does the red look both here and on reader?
- Once again, I must have been number four.
- Science Monday! on Tuesday.
- In love, his grammar grew.
- Found the CD this morning looking for something else:
WITH DRIZZLED WARM BUTTER, INTENSELY RENDERED
What every painter knows, but most others forget
is how bright colors dim in artificial light
and lobster tastes most fresh
the closer to death
you set your teeth into the lobsters flesh.