I'm checking my work email while hiking Clarkemmeffingburg yesterday because work email turdich happens Wednesdays. Ten students hired didn't turn in paperwork I am neither responsible for filing nor badgering the students to turn in. What the fuck happened, I'm demanded to answer. Local Park and Planning Commission park rangers have rerouted three of the trails in Little Bennett since we last hiked them. It's planned trail maintenance to cut down on erosion, I imagine. I had a moment: for three seconds, in Little Bennett Park in Clarkemmeffingburg, MOCO, I didn't remember, didn't know - it was the redwinged tanager fish-hooking my eye - I had a totally disoriented where the fuck am I moment, so cool. It's been since ever since I saw a tanager, since ever since I tripped. Meanwhile Left Twix dropping turdich on Right Twix's excitable Masthead of Mandom, the Masthead massively assholing. The turdich hasn't even started, will increase or decrease depending on Left Twix's own personal stink. I'm kidding - it will only increase.
I'm back at work now. I just texted Olive, told her Bob Dylan won the Nobel Prize for Lit, she selfied back ▲.
- When the Nobel committee trolls it's time to admit we live in the Trollocene era. Everything is trolling.
- Self-care is compliance.
- That which is said and not said.
- An afternoon in early Autumn.
- An Oligarchy aggrieved.
- They've got you, wherever you are.
- Olive is more upset at Dylan winning the fucking Nobel than I am, and online it seems the only people angry are otherwise smart people who for whateverfucking reason like Dylan's music.