What I saw of Giolito he didn't look like the best pitching prospect in Rockville. Lopez' mechanics are mine on a disc golf course - when he gets it right, it's holyfuck, he gets it wrong too often. Both may be great - I hope so, I watch baseball for pitching. I have no idea who Dunning is. I don't know Eaton beyond what's being said now. Rizzo hasn't been a dope yet. Let me tell you about the 1993 Dogzilla Wafers.
- Reviewing 2016: Ninety-nine years after the Soviet Revolution the stage is set for precipitation into global civil war. While the financial class exacerbates its agenda fueling unemployment and social devastation, the dynamics that led to Nazism are deploying worldwide. Nationalists are repeating what Hitler said to the impoverished workers of Germany: rather than as defeated workers, think of yourself as white warriors so you’ll win. They did not win, but they destroyed Europe. They will not win this time neither, but they are poised to destroy the world.
- When you cry you cry alone.
- On trolls: This capacity – this desire – to play both troll and witch-hunter is part of the affective basis for Trumpism.
- Dystopian Hillaryism.
- Capitalism: its death and afterlife.
- The blind side of Liberalism.
- My precarity meter goes beep.
- You in Algorithmstan.
- On Anne Carson's Float: Carson’s admitted to using a random integer generator in her work and embracing accidental formatting changes, explaining “it saves you a lot of worry.” She practices intentional unintentionality.
- Don't we all. If you want one (and I like you) let me know.
- Rest in peace Greg Lake. I never got Emerson, Lake, & Palmer, but I do get King Crimson.
STACK OF WHAT MADE JEZEBEL JEZEBEL
Her father his terrific purple eyebrows.
A historical mistrust felt by people in the West for anything that comes from the East
or by people in the North for what comes from the South and so on.
Again the picking
of small stones
out of the rice.
This streaming of existence within me (she said).
Elijah's prophecy that Jezebel's blood would end up being licked by dogs which it did.
The gold smoke of her Buick at dawn against a frozen sun.