- My apologies, when I said I was again writing in a tablet with a pencil, it wasn't a threat.
- What's left?
- The unconscious is a machine for operating an animal.
- How bankers rule the world: a primer.
- Why poverty is like a disease.
- The Age of War and Revolution.
- Nostalgia for Now.
- It's 2047, the year Planet will be the age I am now. As the two of them eat desiccated possum the first says Bernie would have won, the other fuck you you fucking purity pig.
- Thanks and love to Landru, who got the hint and taunted me back, expertly and lovingly with motherfucking BTogg. Perspective is regained.
- I was told - and I believe it - there are only five people who've worked this Library longer than me.
- I just wrote in a tablet with a pencil about weird that. Don't worry.
THE INVENTION OF PIGS
Come our one great bushfire
pigs, sty-released, declined to quit
their pavements of gravel and shit.
Other beasts ran headlong, whipping
off with genitals pinched high.
Human mothers taught their infants creek-dipping.
Fathers galloped, gale-blown blaze stripping
grass at their heels and on by
too swift to ignite any houses.
One horse baked in a tin shed,
naked poultry lay about dead
having been plucked in mid flight
but where pigs had huddled
only fuzzy white hoofprints led
upwind over black, B B B
and none stayed feral in our region.