- Activating the MomCat Emergency Alert System.
- Haven't seen her since we got back from Maine.
- Seen evidence she's around, but haven't seen her.
- Not a strong tingle, but a worrisome tingle nonetheless.
- Was going to give you these links tomorrow, as long as I'm here:
- Flashback: White Supremacy and Magic Power.
- The erasure of Leftist women by pseudo-woke Liberals.
- White Marxism?
- Are the Socialists here to ruin everything?
- Women of the Alt-Right.
- Barthelme short story, it will take you five minutes, stay with you all day.
- New Sparks!
I am writing now in preconceptions
Those of sex and ropes
Many frantic cruelties occur to the flesh of the
And the imagination does have flesh to destroy
And the flesh has imagination to sever
The mouth is just a body filled with imagination
Can you imagine its contents
The dripping into a bucket
And its acts
The ellipses and chaining apart
The imagination, bare, has nothing to confirm it
There's just the singing of the birds
The sounds of the natural scream
A strange example
The imagination wishes to be embraced by freedom
It is laid bare in order to be desired
But the imagination must keep track of the flesh
responding—its increments of awareness—a
It must be beautiful and it can't be free