- Biblioklept reminded me of the above.
- The anti-war industry. Perhaps I'm crediting OWS with too much, but I think that if HR347 was going to pass anyway, OWS made fuckers like my own Democratic representative Chris Van Hollen even more eagerly joyous to vote for a law criminalizing peaceful dissent.
- Police state we can believe in.
- Attorney General says murder is legal.
- On the AG's monumental piece of crap.
- Holder: Obama counting to three before ordering murder constitutes due process.
- Justifying murder.
- Squelching dissent.
- Shit Democrats say.
- Voters slowly realize Frothy believes what he says.
- Crackers and sluts.
- The Conservative Comeback, part whatever.
- And the winner is....
- First as tragedy, then as more tragedy.
- Non-pacifists need consider.
- I don't think Obama went to Rush Limbaugh early last week and said, this coming Monday we're gonna be racing through Congress a bill which makes peaceful dissent illegal anyplace we decide to dispatch one secret service agent PLUS - and giddyup! - my AG is going to pronounce my "legal" right to murder anyone anywhere at anytime, so we need you to be especially piggy and outrageous and obnoxious this week - can you call a woman a slut or something? - so that stupidass liberals go orgasmic hating you so there's ZERO PUSHBACK when I ram through legislation quashing peaceful protests and claim my rightful god-like powers over life and death, OK? In a perverse way, I almost wish he had.
- Planet's home for Spring Break. Had dinner last night with Hamster, Ilse, Landru (who ordered the above bacon lollypops), and SeatSix at MOCOs trendiest restaurant, Founding Frauders. Trace the Waiter was deeply disappointed in me. Ilse ordered the chili and Trace said, Excellent. Landru ordered the chicken something and Trace said, Good choice. Planet ordered the chicken w/waffles and Trace said, Very Nice. Both Earthgirl and Hamster ordered the spatchcock chicken, Earthgirl with one type of glaze, Hamster another, Trace was delighted with both their choices. SeatSix ordered the rockfish and Trace said, Well chosen! I ordered the fish and chips and Trace frowned. Dessert: Ilse ordered the caramel and peanut butter pie and Trace said, Excellent. Landru ordered the carrot cake and Trace said, Good choice. Planet ordered the pistachio ice cream and Trace said, Very nice. Earthgirl ordered the bourbon and something ice cream, Hamster the berry sorbet, Trace was delighted by both their choices. SeatSix ordered the house cappuccino and Trace said, Well chosen! I ordered a decaf coffee and Trace frowned.
- Carbon democracy.
- Cato v Caesar.
- The Precariat.
- Jeebus, some bot in Las Vegas is pinging the crap out of this blog. Creepy.
- How many people can fit on Manhattan?
- DC as coaching graveyard.
- Fuck Chel$ki.
- Peter Gabriel appalled his shittiest song used on Limbaugh.
- WFMU reached it's goal. Go watch the dog's tail wag.
- New Paul Weller songs?
- Preteen weaponry part one, part two, part three.
- Obsessing Oneida the past few days. It's a good thing.
CONTINUOUS BULLETS OVER FLATTENED EARTH
Like horizontal couriers of a vertical fate,
Like troop rotations at a service station,
Like English lessons at Guantanamo,
Like draping towels onto a bronze head,
Like spraying love onto the sand.
I went as one and came back as two.
I went as one and came back as zero.