- Lunch yesterday with my ex-Warrenite colleague, she doesn't think motherfucking Democrats understand that lifelong Democrats like her say they view the upcoming SCOTUS fight as the get your shit together and fight or we're done crisis of the marriage, though I assured her they do.
- Democrats have to play the reasonable ones now that the fight hasn't officially started, I said, it's their job, but don't worry, I said, when the time comes to fight they won't, that's their job too.
- What I didn't say to her: for shitlords, and the senior management of both Republican and Democratic divisions, Ginsberg's death the greatest gift imaginable. The WORSE CASE SCENARIO is a 6-3 SCOTUS guaranteeing unencumbered shitlordism until mass extinction, four years of a self-enfeebled Democratic potus followed by a just as vicious but much less gauche Trump so Villagers will be happy, and an increase in cracker policies that will drive you estranged divorcees back into the arms of motherfucking Democrats
- What I didn't say to her: you wouldn't want your team to do right now what you're complaining the bastard team is doing? and if no, what does that tell you about your team? and your fandom?
- All these years I copied code from youtube and pasted into the html code of blegger, but the new interface's html doesn't break into separate easily distinguishable lines but snakes into infinity. I had never used the insert video code on the dashboard but just discovered it today as I try to learn how to use the new interface, so now squarer than rectangular tunes here
- What is the sound of thought?
- Why DC and Baltimore are different colors from space
- America's hungry children are hungry because...
- Our shitlords are a laundromat
- The withdrawal of our shitlords
- The coming election clusterfuck
- Lisa Robertson interview, incredibly thought provoking on poetry, on politics
- The magnificent agony of the artist two kilometers up
- Another postmodern dinner
- There's new Basinski in November, first piece out now
- I like Ariel Pink, a lot, I don't think I've ever posted him
WE TRAVELED TO THE STONEMASON OF TOR HOUSE, ROBINSON JEFFERS