- Robert Ashley. LOTS MORE.
- Managing the Amazon Rain Forest before Europeans.
- displacement / company it kept
- A far more civil than me though close to my take on the Gun Marches.
- Popovich mouths off!
- I am telling you three times humans will be the death of our species, soon.
- Ashley's Ubuweb page.
- Joan Murray?
- Among many other important things.
- Frances on Indigenous States, Native theater in the US. This too!
- Tuition limit and dying universities.
- Alternatives to facebook/twitter?
- Beloved Potomac River healthier!
- Paul the Pig puts away his toys. Stop eating meat.
- The Vehicle and the Tenor.
Okay part of it’s
here. See it,
I want you to see my brother, dead smiling
in a red short-sleeved shirt,
You look so much better
I got through.
How does time work for you?
I can see where — when — I felt bad.
Goes past. I’m not in it any more
But this change hasn’t happened in time — a kind of
before and after but no ... continuum.
You look brilliant! I
never let you down — he says — did I?
It wasn’t possible, Why not?
Sisters and brothers are loyal,
we are the primal particles.
I saw how we connected to make a shape
in the eyes of the beholder who chose it: But we
are not that. What I see is free to change its outline.
My story: the shadow of one. Why did I
shrink into a story? It’s easier to talk
as a person, but why? I guess we decided to, talking.
Coyote throws the stars up into the sky.