Yeah yeah yeah, I posted that six weeks ago on the 65th anniversary of Divine's birth, but in response to the ridiculously preposterous suggestion that Babs Mikulski (D-Fort Meade) make a primary run at Mobamafucker from the Left, and more importantly, to remain constant in never missing an opportunity to repost a bit that always makes me giggle (while blegally calling those bits crucial autoblogographical anchor-tropes), I had no choice but to post that youtube.
Had no choice on that either.
I did have a choice in this:
- On obamapologists, part one.
- On obamapologists, part two.
- Daily obamapostasy.
- Krugman's obamapostasy will not be awesome.
- Considering Obama.
- Hot meat injection.
- UPDATE! Well, Tuesday could be fun: A report out of the U.K. this morning alleges WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has created a "poison pill" document drop-filled with "damaging secrets" to be released in the event he's arrested or killed.
- Wikileaks and the global geography of cyberwarfare.
- UPDATE! In one ear and out the other.
- Still trying to be.
- Too shocking for America.
- MOCO austerity will not affect motherfucking mcmansionists.
- I love MOM's.
- Rich white people and BASS.
- Melville and Nietzsche.
- Ashbery's philosophy of life.
- Is it time to give John Cage a rest?
- Chromewaves' Best of 2010.
- You Ain't No Picasso's Best of 2010.
- Darkblack's Sunday Overnight celebrates Zappadan.
SMOKE UNDER THE BALE
My story - hieroglyphics of scuff and blister.
How can you know me? Tin and bridle,
neigh and crocker sack. My gandy-song -
the blue-buzz of flies.
Sugar from your palm? No.
Give me your fingers. Under this hairshirt
steams the vocabulary of the flesh,
crosshatched and scarred into meaning.
Oh, thanks for the link! And also the Divine. Lovely.ReplyDelete
I want to Ask Fleabus:ReplyDelete
And why call it a deal? Can't we call it:
Obama cravenly surrenders to Presidents "Chinless" Mitch McConnell and John "Oompa Loompa" Boehner. In return, the two leaders have agreed to delay impeachment hearings until after the new Congress is seated in 2011.
Now that Julian the Apostate been apprehended, our long national nightmare is over.ReplyDelete