Me. Who'd you think I was talking about? After I lost my property, Obama screamed at me, calling me a pussy for expecting him to make decisions based on right and wrong. I've always loved fever dreams. Could do w/o the sore throat. In any case, I promised The Bats. Requests solicited and posted if I can find them:
- Moral sums and inquiries.
- On intervention. Please read the comments too. All other arguments considered, what I pivot on is that I cannot believe Corporate intervenes on anyone's behalf but its own.
- On the above. On the above.
- Giving up smoking. All best! one way or the other.
- Toddler or 85? Fight the Either/Or-Man, man
- Heh! Now do one for Democrats!
- Just your run of the mill Satan.
- But how would Boeing make money?
- Congenital liar.
- Fuckface. And Obama's best weapon.
- While I enjoy the fever dreams, fevers also make me, in waves, furious, give me Bendii Syndrome-like outbursts, make me want to purge blogrolls of unKind borderline plagiarists, so until this blows over this is the last post until the next post, which it would have been anyway.
- Charles Wright. I confess he's never worked for me, but since I wield Kind like a kid holding his pointed finger like a death ray out the backseat window of a moving car and, bored, mow down everything - telephone poles, trees, barns, people - I'll try again.
- Barnes and Noble next.
- Collapse of the poetry economy.
- Many meanings can have one word.
Infinity lifted: a gasp of emeralds. I thought I felt the tall night trees between them, no exactitude, a wait not even known yet. I held my violet up; no smell. It made a signal squeak inside, bats, lisps of pride; ah, their little things, their breath: lungs of a painting, they swept me in four ways, their square plans, as I have made a good square saying, you I you not-I not-you I not-you not-I, ritual of hope whose weight has not been measured—
Thanks and/or/and thanks for the bump.ReplyDelete
When it comes to Libya, you've inspired me. To intervene or not to intervene? Neither!
What I don't understand is why your posts linking to IOZ consistently show up in my Gurgle reader well before the IOZ posts you link to. Magick?ReplyDelete
I wonder if it's related to the comment problem re: newerblooger vs olderblooger. Maybe newerblooger burns feeds faster than olderblooger. I'm guessing IOZ is olderblooger (since I only got newerblooger last autumn).ReplyDelete
Why use magick to explain when ESP is simpler and more elegant?ReplyDelete
ESP's too simple. I prefer alchemy. All those smokes and bubbles are cool.ReplyDelete
And at least our bombs are dropped with a tinge of remorse. Sheesh.
Thanks for the heads up re FM. Turns out an overactive Spam folder devoured some of her comments, two of which I managed to rescue.ReplyDelete
Thanks, too, for the link. I hope you enjoyed my little round-the-world blegwhoring experiment. It's pretty remarkable, really: a cryptic comment at Seb's place in Tokyo generates a humorous allusional post by a doofus in the ATL which, in turn, generates an even more cryptic link in a post by a virtuoso computer jock in the nether reaches of Lord Baltimore's parrish which, in a yet further turn, generates a comment below it by said doofus. Cool, huh? It really is a small world, after all. Did I miss anything?
Bats: Horizon, Straight Image, Courage, Under the Law (for CFO)
Opening salvo = double-righteous.
Charles Wright reference made me think of one of The Law's notable professors at Longhorn Law, now dead, famous author of several important legal texts & treatises. He was one of my legal idol's (Eugene Gressman's) best buds on the circuit of The Law Academy.
And I'm with Randal -- I dig alchemy.
I propose to you that ESP and alchemy are both forms of magickry.ReplyDelete
Friends, I am appalled. ESP? Alchemy? Both, yes, magickry? WTF is wrong with y'all?ReplyDelete
Conspiracy! Corporate! Opossumry!
It's truly a sad turn of events when *I'm* the one who has to show a little imaginative spark around here. I weep for the rebellion.
That's on the Food Network, isn't it?