Re: Feingold - tells me Obama's election is cake. Cake. I wonder what Cabinet position Feingold's been promised in Obama's second term, if he's been offered an audition for heir apparent.
A friend reminded me last night it's be a year or so since I ran my Official Autoblogography, so here it is again. Also, my apologies: I have so hopelessly fucked-up with my incompetence the coding to this blooger site, if you want to see the expanded version of last night's poem, which I assumed was expandable on this fucking blog but wasn't, it's over at the backward blog where it is expandable.
- Symposium on Graeber's Debt.
- Two opposing views of POTUS 12 here and here.
- GOP candidate update.
- Category error.
- Which is worse, that he's lying, that he believes what he's saying?
- Pastor Sanctimonious: incoherently hysterical or hysterically incoherent?
- The Iranian threat.
- Drone wars as way of life.
- Fatfuck Thiessen complains that drones prevent torture.
- Baboons on the loose.
- Hey, Michel Foucault! (Thanks, AYV)
- Oh, heard another radio commercial yesterday, this one for Capital One Bank - a dweeb is bragging to the She-Bitch who dumped him at the prom about the points he accrues using his Capital One credit card. He tells the She-Bitch that he's earned enough points to take his yoga-instructor wife - she's very fit, She-Bitch, because of the yoga, he emphasizes - on a vacation to Hawaii flying first class. Did you know, She-Bitch, that seats in first class are made of supple leather? Know what the leather smells like, She-Bitch? Victory, that's what.
- Yay Maryland!
- Rescue cat saves owner's life. Adopt a cat today!
- In which we learn the world will be taken over by cats.
- A poetics of radical evil.
- Literature in times of crisis.
- Map of the Voyage of the Pequod.
- Sun and Necessity.
- If you dig Zeppelin, try this Janacek.
Tell'em to take my bare walls down
my cement abutments
their parties thereof
and clause of claws
Leave me the land
Scratch out: the land
May prose and property both die out
and leave me peace
What's the deal with Feingold? I haven't seen anything anywhere mentioning him.ReplyDelete
Apologies, forgot the link. It's up now - he's now Obama's campaign co-chair.ReplyDelete
Something about this page causes my browser to hang. I think you broke the internet.ReplyDelete
ZEPPELIN RULES (I am such a cracker).ReplyDelete
Instead of ponies, I hope we get devil's food.
Linking that essay was radical evil, 'cause now my head hurts.
I thought it was maybe the two widgets in yesterday's post that was hanging so I removed them, though that didn't help. It might be youtube - it has bad days. Occam suggests it's my clusterfuckery. Chrome sucks, firefox sucks, blooger sucks, I suck.ReplyDelete
It's better now. Whatever you did seems to have worked. Thanks, btw, for the linkage!ReplyDelete