Here's The Spinanes I promised, prompted by news of a new Rebecca Gates album, her first in eleven years. Also too, illuminate, eliminate, elucidate, eradicate, investigate, inoculate, interrogate, adjudicate, adulterate, bicarbonate, carbohydrate, assimilate, disintegrate, corroborate, disintegrate, inseminate, deactivate, humiliate, incarcerate, irradiate, accentuate, infatuate, denominate, incinerate, prevaricate, ejaculate, articulate, pontificate, gesticulate, reanimate, eviscerate, evaluate, anticipate, expostulate, emasculate, exterminate, effectuate, extenuate, immaculate, inviolate, disaggregate, disintubate, pontificate, emancipate, attenuate, extrapolate, interpolate, disseminate, regurgitate, exasperate, expatriate. This isn't actually the project in mind, but for all the responses, I appreciate it. More please.
- A solidarity of strangers.
- Media, drones, propaganda.
- American exceptionalism.
- Drones the size of golf balls following you.
- Cows the size of schnauzers.
- Apparently Obama made a boo-boo: She-who'd-be-as-shitty-as-Krauthammer bwahas!
- Rays of sunshine.
- Hey, there are a few excellent new additions to Feedless and Because Right and especially Because Left. Please check them out. As always, I welcome recommendations for possible additions, as always if you are Kinding me and me not you please email me, as always, thanks reading and thanks for the Kind.
- Believe in symmetry.
- You just can't stop symmetry.
- Another insane devotion.
- Mercury rising.
- Below video doesn't start going until approx 20th second.
When I saw you ahead I ran two blocks
shouting your name then realizing it wasn’t
you but some alarmed pretender, I went on
running, shouting now into the sky,
continuing your fame and luster. Since I've
been incinerated, I've oft returned to this thought,
that all things loved are pursued and never caught,
even as you slept beside me you were flying off.
At least what's never had can’t be lost, the sieve
of self stuck with just some larger chunks, jawbone,
wedding ring, a single repeated dream,
a lullaby in every elegy, descriptions
of the sea written in the desert, your broken
umbrella, me claiming I could fix it.