- Easy drive. By Natural Law, snow flurries from the Garrett County line at Savage Mt to the West Virginia border, but easy.
- Sigh, this argument again. This is precisely why the lack - or at least less than once upon a time - of political links, no one is going to change anybody's mind. But yes, Erik Loomis is still a despicable fuckstick, perhaps has doubled his resolve to be forever a despicable fuckstick. He seems quite determined to be forever a despicable fuckstick, the bestest despicable fuckstick he can be, the poster boy of despicable fucksticks. Admittedly, the competition is fierce.
- The Roger Ailes of MSNBC.
- Apologists for power.
- Speaking of Once Upon a Time, I've seen no posts no have heard from Silbur since his last worrisome post. Anybody been in contact?
- Not yet a breach but an exception.
- Happily ever after.
- When did it become unconstitutional?
- Pastor Sanctimonious says lack of religion leads to Sweden.
- I hadn't thought of Megan McArdle since Susan of Texas went on (hopefully voluntary) hiatus.
- Watching the drones.
- Yeah, that was easy, it made me chuckle.
- So we go into the Bamgier Deli to get sandwiches for dinner, Billy Joel CD playing. Go into Bamgier Bookstore to reload Planet's K-Card, Elton John CD playing. This is not just Bamgier phenomenon - when I go into student coffeehouse in Library at Illtophay, same thing.
- Speaking of Illtophay, not only do I know this guy, I was on the committee that hired him.
- Yes, Mexico probably got fucked out of a penalty, but (a) fuck ESPN for advertising the game as starting at 930 when it didn't start until 1030 and (b) why the fuck is Mexico wearing black kits and (c) fuck Chicharito, whiny fucking bastard.
- It seems that once incidence of the inadvertent shitsmear was limited to that one post two posts ago, so it's fuck blooger, not FUCK BLOOGER, at least for now.
- What is the business of literature?
- Two new Frederick Seidel poems.
- Song (The World Is Full of Loss).
- A cheat sheet to the works of Anne Carson.
- Prunella's latest playlist.
- On grief and Led Zeppelin. If you read only one of these links today, this one.
THE THOUSAND SOMETHINGS OF SOMEONE
Could have been
birdsong make us
gigantic rolling sunsets
give us vertigo. The
world of flowers
is for insects, not
us. But tonic
is durance among.
Oh Richard! Body blow, darling. Thank you for sharing your pain.ReplyDelete
TNR continues to be full of shit. I don't know what's up with them outside of trying to get attention.ReplyDelete
The Sweden Ewwww link is the same as the immediately preceding.ReplyDelete
Fixed, apologies. I'd like to claim it was gersonaversion at work, but I just fucked up.ReplyDelete
Everything old is new, in OHIO!ReplyDelete