Look to this email I just got, I said at Thursday Night Pints, win a $10,000 Apple apps card, showing L and K and special guest G that screen. Kark Mantarow, I said to G after we'd been introduced, a friend of mine thirty years ago had a girlfriend named G, she and I got along well, twenty years later when Planet was at her junior high school Outdoor Education camp a Park Ranger saw her last name on a roster and asked if she was my daughter, it was G. Oh, said G. You don't read his blog, do you? said L. Read his blog? said G, I just met him. Well, said K, you're in tomorrow's post. Then we made her buy a round.
- That's from Incidental Comics, today's addition to Newest Gag.
- We all agreed Apple can go fuck itself as long as it doesn't fuck up our Apple experience and our bitching about Apple.
- Still Fuck Google? asked L. Wood's gone, I said.
- Cultural revolution.
- Drones & Stop & Frisk.
- The ghetto is public policy.
- What you need to know about Bradley Manning.
- Larry's links.
- Credit to my state when due.
- $10,000 gift card for google apps?
- Sandy Koufax's scouting report card.
- Yo, a reminder, the Blog Days of Summer start in May.
- Language and the avant garde.
- Anthony's weekly lit links.
- Derrida, for those of you who do.
- Review of Gass' Middle C.
- I thoroughly enjoyed these three hours of George Jones. Perhaps a once-in-a-lifetime experience, I suffered no revelations or conversions, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.
- I wouldn't know a Slayer song if I heard one, but Randal, who is in mourning for Jeff Hanneman - who died of a spider bite? - would.
- Symphony of Machines.
SUR LE ROUTE
Orotund for certain
the pliability file is quicksand
hope to tin a song melt
mean to air out the taps
here's Man Who Shatters Things
but the substance is grey down and out
some day have to stop save on notions
the motors ran out of tobacco
so be sure to how slabby dealt
the decor increased itself bring shovel
ladder and peppermint dipstick you know
drama bolt set on morning tension
this writing implement has run its course
may have to move my house
Now you know five more than you did yesterday!ReplyDelete
Um, 10k? Wouldn't that buy a whole lotta apps? Might as well join the Kurtzweil singularity cult and turn into a computer.