- Tarzie reviews Pierre's latest acquisition.
- Don Durito bleggalgazes, debuts the new site's template.
- Zombie on Turdwaffle.
- Greyhoos on X. Serendipitously, yesterday was Billy Zoom's birthday.
- :-P on Rush, wants to hear about bands you love that critics hate.
- Tom has Thoreau, for those of you who do.
- Mark posts links to RIPs Mavis Gallant.
- Abonilox cleans house.
- Me, today's W.H. Auden birthday post.
- Prunella's latest playlist.
- Here, my favorite X song:
Friday, February 21, 2014
Conflagrations Leap Out of Every Poor Furnace
Wasn't going to post links today but discovered this morning that blogfriends have new content and I want to bump them while the links are fresh (and before the weekend Blegsylvanian deadness):
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I'm also a big fan of maps. A few years ago, my wife and I took a roadtrip to Canton, OH to see a friend. At one of the rest stops on the interstate, I grabbed a handful of Ohio road maps (there were racks and racks of them, free!). Eventually, I used them as centerfolds for the Last of the Decal Liquors comic, an Ohio roadtrip story.ReplyDelete