- Yes, I have mentioned how much I love Wire. Click here for more. Found an old cassette yesterday from back in the days I made mix-tape after mix-tape: this is true - I wooed Earthgirl with mix-tapes, this was one, hand-drawing each cassette cover (though this one's cover is missing, you know I'd post a photo of it if I had it), it worked. I don't have a cassette player to play the old mix-tapes on even if they weren't thirty years old and the tape completely brittle. Songs today from tape found yesterday.
- Being human in horrible times.
- White, far-Right, makes bombs, not called a terrorist.
- On the above.
- Pilgrims illegally immigrating to America.
- Dan has revived his Reading Experience.
- What I will buy me for Giftmas! New Lisa Robertson!
- I may have posted this back in May, but have again: Mary Ruefle interview!
- Ewa Lipska interview!
- Know what? I may finally be able to imagine a point when I no longer need to daily document my unworthiness.
- My promise to you - I will not post any Best of 2014 lists. If I remember correctly, New York Time Book Review always makes the Sunday after Thanksgiving their annual Best of issue. Fuck that.
First all belief is paradise. So pliable a medium. A time not very long. A transparency caused. A conveyance of rupture. A subtle transport. Scant and rare. Deep in the opulent morning, blissful regions, hard and slender. Scarce and scant. Quotidian and temperate. Begin afresh in the realms of the atmosphere, that encompasses the solid earth, the terraqueous globe that soars and sings, elevated and flimsy. Bright and hot. Flesh and hue. Our skies are inventions, durations, discoveries, quotas, forgeries, fine and grand. Fine and grand. Fresh and bright. Heavenly and bright. The day pours out space, a light red roominess, bright and fresh. Bright and oft. Bright and fresh. Sparkling and wet. Clamour and tint. We range the spacious fields, a battlement trick and fast. Bright and silver. Ribbons and failings. To and fro. Fine and grand. The sky is complicated and flawed and we’re up there in it, floating near the apricot frill, the bias swoop, near the sullen bloated part that dissolves to silver the next instant bronze but nothing that meaningful, a breach of greeny-blue, a syllable, we’re all across the swathe of fleece laid out, the fraying rope, the copper beech behind the aluminum catalpa that has saved the entire spring for this flight, the tops of these a part of the sky, the light wind flipping up the white undersides of leaves, heaven afresh, the brushed part behind, the tumbling. So to the heavenly rustling. Just stiff with ambition we range the spacious trees in earnest desire sure and dear. Brisk and west. Streaky and massed. Changing and appearing. First and last. This was made from Europe, formed from Europe, rant and roar. Fine and grand. Fresh and bright. Crested and turbid. Silver and bright. This was spoken as it came to us, to celebrate and tint, distinct and designed. Sure and dear. Fully designed. Dear afresh. So free to the showing. What we praise we believe, we fully believe. Very fine. Belief thin and pure and clear to the title. Very beautiful. Belief lovely and elegant and fair for the footing. Very brisk. Belief lively and quick and strong by the bursting. Very bright. Belief clear and witty and famous in impulse. Very stormy. Belief violent and open and raging from privation. Very fine. Belief intransigent after pursuit. Very hot. Belief lustful and eager and curious before beauty.Very bright. Belief intending afresh. So calmly and clearly. Just stiff with leaf sure and dear and appearing and last. With lust clear and scarce and appearing and last and afresh.
Post a Comment