Three reasons for that:
- I was volunteered (I don't mind) to drive to Jetties to pick up sandwiches (really good sandwiches) for friends at work, two people have ordered the Nobadeer, a female deer.... and if it's in my head it's gonna be in yours.
- My eyes, daily update: things are freaky, but the opth says the side-effects to the medicine are expected and usual. No more daily updates until the next one.
- Daily bleggalgaze: >>Deleted bleggalgaze<<
Have a gorgeous brittle sparkling pop song from my past, it appeared in my head yesterday:
- On motherfucking cops. Duh, but vital duh.
- What to do if you are stopped by motherfucking cops.
- Baltimore: what hasn't changed.
- Notes on Malcolm X: In Our Image.
- Austerity isn't irrational. Who said it was? Still, duh, but vital duh.
- Motherfucking Triskelions.
- The engineering of consent.
- UPDATE! re: Red Shoes below, Hamster sends this reminder:
- The poet-scholar.
- Lispector, for those of you who do.
- Beckett, for those of you who do.
- Red Shoes times two:
THE SONG OF THE DEMENTED PRIEST
I put those things there.—See them burn.
The emerald the azure and the gold
Hiss and crack, the blues & greens of the world
As if I were tired. Someone interferes
Everywhere with me. The clouds, the clouds are torn
In ways I do not understand or love.
Licking my long lips, I looked upon God
And he flamed and he was friendlier
Than you were, and he was small. Showing me
Serpents and thin flowers; these were cold.
Dominion waved & glittered like the flare
From ice under a small sun. I wonder.
Afterward the violent and formal dancers
Came out, shaking their pithless heads.
I would instruct them but I cannot now,—
Because of the elements. They rise and move,
I nod a dance and they dance in the rain
In my red coat. I am the king of the dead.