- Trouble every day.
- A time of hope, a time of hate.
- The Panama Papers.
- Note the absence of Americans named. American oligarchs have their own off-shore tax haven. It's called Delaware.
- The unseen threat of capital mobility.
- Panama Papers a work? These spectacles are useful in two ways: you get an idea of what’s bugging a certain segment of the ruling class, and you identify the biggest tools and operatives in media by the avidity with which they promote the show. An example is The Guardian which has, for the umpteenth time, made itself a complete laughingstock, with ham-fisted gems like this “video explainer” on how Putin allegedly offshored a billion dollars.
- I'll wait for Sanders to win New York before I troll my Hillaryian Colleagues. Or rather, I'm not going to troll them about Wisconsin.
- Hillary Clinton's lucrative life of crime.
- Psst - barring a health crisis, Clinton is going to be the Democratic nominee.
- Democrats flawlessly executing ten point plan to lose the general election: "Hillary Clinton is, in short, the only savior the Republican Party has left."
- Rosmarie Waldrop's Gap Gardening.
- Henri Cole on John Berryman's poetry.
- This / narrow sign between walls.
- Tom Johnson was Morton Feldman's student, and any chance to post Feldman (hear below poem). Click here for LOTS of Feldman.
If I stare into it long enough, the point comes when I don’t know what it’s called, a condition in which lacerations are liable to occur, like a slip of the tongue; when a drop of blood might billow in a glass of water, blooming in velvet detonation and imparting to it the colorless, tasteless and originless fear in which I wake.