- I am always pissed off. It slops over: that pisses me off.
- I'm the ass that pisses me off, pissing people off for puny victory turds.
- Not shouting because DUH! is different than having something to say but shutting up.
- I don't want to shut up. It pisses me off it pisses me off I don't want to shut up.
- After Obama's election in 2008 I yodeled he'd Republican for eight years then Republicans would come in and finish the job, it pisses me off I'm pissed off I was right.
- My house is worth up to $50K more say real estate agents because what is really Rockville has been $fully marketed as North Bethesda. This pisses me off?
- Everyone is more incoherent.
- By design, yo - we are being reprogrammed.
- Incoherenter. Incoherentest.
- New tag.
- Me, certainly. English is changing. Some of us pay-in more than others barking-wise, but even the at-peace shut-uppers are infected.
- At-peace shut-uppers: they piss me off.
Still one more year of preparation.
Tomorrow at the latest I'll start working on a great book
In which my century will appear as it really was.
The sun will rise over the righteous and the wicked.
Springs and autumns will unerringly return,
In a wet thicket a thrush will build his nest lined with clay
And foxes will learn their foxy natures.
And they will be the subject, with addenda. Thus: armies
Running across frozen plains, shouting a curse
In a many-voiced chorus; the cannon of a tank
Growing immense at the corner of street; the ride at dusk
Into a camp with watchtowers and barbed wire.
No, it won't happen tomorrow. In five or ten years.
I still think too much about the mothers
And ask what is man born of woman.
He curls himself up and protects his head
While he is kicked with heavy boots; on fire and running
He burns with bright flame; a bulldozer sweeps him into a clay pit.
Her child. Embracing a teddy bear. Conceived in ecstasy.
I haven't learned yet to speak as I should, calmly.