You have the lungs of a twenty-five year old non-smoker, said my cardiologist at yesterday's annual check-up. I said, I had the lungs of a fifty-seven year old smoker when I was twenty-five, it's why we met when I was thirty-eight. I should put sunscreen on my neck when I hike and disc. Look at those motherfucking Doctor Sevrin ears.
- Fine metaphors abound.
- The heart's good too, Beloveds.
- Imagine peak Elkin writing novels now about now.
- I did think this before checking the coming week last year - it's how I remember birthdays - and Elkin's is tomorrow.
- The cardiologist never mentioned premature-Serendipity as a side-effect of any of my meds.
- Effjay Essionssay is The Motherfuckerer. Aloventmay implepay of indictivevay for fuck and adisticsay for fun vileay. He scares me.
- Friendly reminder: Every keystroke, every thumbing, self-incriminating.
- You thought the old yodel would be HRC not mentioning SCOTUS or DOJ every other word during POTUS, didn't you?
- Right on stroke, Serendipity put Hope Sandoval in my head when I needed it.
Tell em to take my bare walls down
my cement abutments
their parties thereof
and clause of claws
Leave me the land
Scratch out: the land
May prose and property both die outand leave me peace