- New Eels song, album out in April.
- I like Eels, they're on the comet rotation, every three, four years they appear for a week over my deserted island then....
- I like the new song fine. After listens, it's not going to grow on me more.
- This is true of all the new albums I buy now, all the books, all the new restaurants we try, today's clusterfuckal screaming jag.
- UPDATE! I AM WRONG! NEW SEA AND CAKE! It's Love.
- UPDATE! I haven't been wrong for Love in ages. Is !
- UPDATE! Serendipity is always Blessed.
- Owl and Fox.
- I'll buy the album, hoping at least one song is a comet.
- True duh.
- I am telling you three times, we are being reprogammed.
- Think Jordi rewired by Romulans to kill the Klingon governor.
- I am telling you three times how pissed I got yesterday with service interruption of my reprogramming, Comcast motherfuckers...
- On capitalist hegemony.
- Dynamic positioning.
- This, this is my biggest bitch with Franchise Next Gen - if Jordi's visor was used to program him by the Romulans, why didn't effing Picard order Jordi's visor inspected after he was captured by Lursa and Betor and the guy from Clockwork Orange?
- Mad as hell.
- My future hell?
- Marie Howe interview.
- There's a new Yo La Tengo album in March!
- They're at 930 on April 4 - I'd offer you a ticket, but you don't want it.
- He still hesitated. Prepare the equipment for another session.
Clownlike, happiest on your hands,
Feet to the stars, and moon-skulled,
Gilled like a fish. A common-sense
Thumbs-down on the dodo’s mode.
Wrapped up in yourself like a spool,
Trawling your dark as owls do.
Mute as a turnip from the Fourth
Of July to All Fools’ Day,
O high-riser, my little loaf.
Vague as fog and looked for like mail.
Farther off than Australia.
Bent-backed Atlas, our traveled prawn.
Snug as a bud and at home
Like a sprat in a pickle jug.
A creel of eels, all ripples.
Jumpy as a Mexican bean.
Right, like a well-done sum.
A clean slate, with your own face on.