- I suspect the winter hurricane won't destroy New England but will kill enough homeless to make a news cycle, possibly 24 hours, probably not, twelve, three.
- I started a list today of each of 2018's days' kaboomiest kaboom - people yesterday honking at Trump: The World's Best Air Traffic Controller, for instance.
- Wait! Last evening Trump invited the nine countries that supported Trump against condemnation for naming Jerusalem sole Israeli capital to a sleepover.
- Wait! Then he tweeted: North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!
- Wait! then he tweeted: I will be announcing THE MOST DISHONEST & CORRUPT MEDIA AWARDS OF THE YEAR on Monday at 5:00 o’clock. Subjects will cover Dishonesty & Bad Reporting in various categories from the Fake News Media. Stay tuned!
- I understand Trump serves at Fuckers' pleasure and Trump be gold to Fuckers so far, I'm starting to wonder if Fuckers' succession plan has been activated.
- Go full WATCH OUT! HE'S NUTS! DON'T MAKE HIM ANGRY! GIVE HIM WHAT HE WANTS! pillaging what's still salvageable, meting out Fucker justice - we don't need it, you just can't have it - while planning the eventual coronation - Fuckers (capitalism an apocalyptic suicide cult) gonna ride Trump as far as they can - of
- Our Savior, Mike Pence, and kayfabe's restoration (and the midterm GOP indigestion that's part of the succession plan).
- Cause that's what I'd do if I were them.
- UPDATE! 1/3/18, 20:17 EST: those tweets? old news, farts in a bathtub.
- I am telling you three times: we've always been programmed this way.
PEOPLE BEHAVING BADLY A CONCERN
Aggressive panhandling, public urination, verbal threats,
public nudity and violation of the open container law
followed us down the days, for why
are we here much longer,
or even this long? I ask you
to be civil and not interrupt night’s business.
It was fun getting used to you,
who couldn’t have been more nicer.
This was as modern as it had ever been.
They were influenced by him: some dirty magazine
on the air tonight. (Amid the chaos, reports of survivors.)
Didn’t the flowers’ restoration cat fugue keep spilling,
and like that? It wouldn’t be the first time, either.
The pro-taffeta get up and laugh,
investigate or communicate. The night you were
going to stay up late, others will kiss,
and he talks about you, and I don’t know what.
Come in, anyway,
and don’t lack for tales of the Assertion.
We’re talking civilian unrest.
Yes, well, maybe you should take one.
(Do not bite or chew.)