- Once every post at this blog had a Fleabus photo. Oranger, sweeter as she ages.
- Photo taken Wednesday night, >> deleted bleggalgaze << though photo stays.
- I heard this new David Byrne (w Eno) song, and fuck does it suck.
- It's... I'm old, I try to hike, try to read, like I'm 35, who am I to...
- So's Earthgirl! It's her birthday, if you love her and have the numbers please send her hello!
- I posted before under different title & w/o latest context, but shitholes are features not a bugs.
- The Denounciad.
- Meanings of furniture.
- UPDATE! Old.
- Types of loud noises.
- Garden of Smurfly Delights, Intaglio Edition.
- We're in a run of High Egoslavian Holy Days.
- Morton Feldman born 92 years ago today. Innermost, MSADI5G. Lots more here.
ON INHABITING AN ORANGE
All our roads go nowhere.
Maps are curled
To keep the pavement definitely
On the world.
All our footsteps, set to make
Lapse into arcs in deference
All our journeys nearing Space
Skirt it with care,
Shying at the distances
Present in air.
Blithely travel-stained and worn,
Erect and sure,
All our travels go forth,
Making down the roads of Earth