- Fleabus two nights ago and my right big toe.
- I never heard of Kevin Williamson until his Atlantic hiring and firing.
- I may have read something Kevin Williamson, who I had not heard of until his Atlantic hiring and firing, wrote as an excerpt in something someone else wrote, the excerpt damning from what I've heard of Williamson's views in places most likely to excerpt and damn Williamson with his own words that I would read, but I have never knowingly read an article, so to call it, or anything else he has written knowing the author was Kevin Williamson as I now know he exists and the opinions I've read about Williamson since I've known Williamson exists.
- I will be reworking that sentence until I'm not.
- I have read nothing but Murnane the past week.
- I am telling you three times we are being reprogrammed: so many nobodies to know and forget
- while simultaneously telling you three times our reprogramming relies on our original tribal abacuses.
- Reminder: It's not what Williamson said, it's how he said it.
- It's always decorum, fellow motherfuckers, never the policy.
- I now own the just released new Murnane novel and new Murnane Collected Short Stories as well as the new Richard Powers novel plus a friend gave me a copy of Enard's Compass, I am going blind, surgery this summer, I can't read for more than fifteen minutes in a sitting, why the fuck am I acquiring books?
- Echo and Variation.
- Unanswerable questions on radical poetry.