- Weirdass dark cause I don't feel Dark but sad and dark and tired.
- I apologize to me for format fuck-up on previous post, the Theme Song gag, been a while, it didn't occur to me to post the newest Theme Song atop the previous, it's a weirdass dark.
- I orthodox Egoslavian traditions or not arbitrarily when I think about them at all, Death to the Either/Or!
- Reading Murnane helps me read Proust but reading slow in a dark Dark or Dark dark, is weirdass, I like them both, Murnane and Proust, yes, dark Dark or Dark dark too, (Death to
- the Either/Or!) it's all zzrrtting, it's weirdass.
- I am a dickweed.
- Cussword or not once debated by puppets on a show years ago when I watched images move across screens.
- I'm as curious too if and yes I change the theme song whether it goes below this typing as a youtube you won't click or diminishes into text in a comment.
Via davidly in comments:
1)the oxford dictionaries site tells me that the derogatory word you apply to yourself originated in 1980s americaReplyDelete
2)that site also informs me that a word that entered the english language the year of my birth is subcreation - J. R. R. Tolkien's word for: the action or process of creating a fully realized and internally consistent imaginary (or ‘secondary’) world.
3)the word for a decade later is disco - A nightclub or similar venue at which recorded music is played (usually by a DJ) for dancing, typically having a powerful sound system, a dance floor, and elaborate lighting effects. Now also (chiefly Brit.): an event or party with music, lighting, or dancing typical of such a venue; (also occas.) a mobile sound or lighting system used at this.
4)and speaking of recorded music, although it applies to other media also, while sometimes one wants affirmation of one's darkness and sadness - other times one might seek out something that could promote a change of mood - as one writer put it quite a while ago -
“Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable — if anything is excellent or praiseworthy — think about such things and ... peace will be with you”
Do know what's be got in store!
Visit Brightness Falls!
Nei'r dickweed nor shitstain be.
Rather the former.
Missed ya, mistah.
From the same album that opens with 'September':