- Andy Partridge, born sixty-five years ago today, XTC (& Dukes ) in innermost rotation of My Sillyass Deserted Island Five Game,
- also notable: my collection was played at Earthgirl's request every Kensington to Frederick to Hagerstown to Hancock to Cumberland to Morgantown to Washington to Wheeling to Zanesville to and from Bamgier to visit Planet at college, and (thank Baal for shuffle) each time through better than the last.
- An email sent yesterday about yesterday: Adding, like advil, Timicin.
- Also too: Who leaked the galley of my Knausgaardian autonovel to you?
- I bought White Music at Sights and Sounds in Gaithersburg, opposite Grace United Methodist Church at Walker and Frederick, 1977.
- I can still replay in my head all 385 miles of Kensington to Frederick to Hagerstown to Hancock to Cumberland to Morgantown to Washington to Wheeling to Zanesville to Bamgier, I love much of the 385 miles of Kensington to Frederick to Hagerstown to Hancock to Cumberland to Morgantown to Washington to Wheeling to Zanesville to Bamgier, I never need to drive the 385 miles of Kensington to Frederick to Hagerstown to Hancock to Cumberland to Morgantown to Washington to Wheeling to Zanesville to Bamgier again.
- Click for more XTC.
- TODAY'S SHITSTORM! (Psst. Trump was sulking plus afraid his hair would get wet on live TV so stayed in hotel room, watched Fox, tweeted, called in sick on big deal re: using dead soldiers as props for Capitalist glories,
- and while it's true if a Democratic POTUS did this every fuck defending Trump would call for the Democratic POTUS to die slowly, cut out his heart and let him watch it stop beating, please shut the front door, they all have their scripts and a job to keep,
- and I want my American POTUS to skip all commercials using dead soldiers as props for Capitalist glories, don't you?)
- I never designated an Egoslavian Theme Song Nine, it's been years since I designated Theme Song Eight, would probably need do research to remember designated Egoslavian Theme Songs Three thru Eight, but ta-da, Egoslavian Theme Song Nine!
If time is an arrow, what is its target
If a Flexible Flyer is the sled I had as a child, when may I become a child again
Do you need help digging the potatoes out of your garden of insults
Do you plan to vote in the next election
Is our country headed in the right direction or the wrong direction
and what did the bulldozer tell the yellow helmet’s ear
Which part of your body is like biting into a ripe peach
which part shames you like a rotten banana
Would you like to find out how to lower your interest rate
When you go to heaven how old will you choose to be
will you have cocktails on the well-watered lawn
where Bach conducts Bach
Will you still chase after the Grateful Dead
Is your life like air leaking out of a balloon, or like rain falling on a pond
dot dot dot dear pocks pocking the surface dot dot dot
Can it be like snow falling on the ocean
Can desire drown you like syrup over pancakes
When an ambulance siren wakes you at 3 a.m. do you feel relieved
not to be strapped to that stretcher
speeding toward the grim unknown
do you then snuggle next to someone
Are you satisfied with your detergent
Can you name a more perfect irony than the new world trade center, sacred icon of
capitalism, revered lingam of profit, soaring above the memorial pools
of people killed when the first towers fell
Can you describe the scent of dried blood
What about the smell of iron chains in your cell
can you sing the threnody of the maggots
When I removed my mask did I frighten you
like a drone crossing your sky
Are you satisfied with your auto insurance
When ecstasy approaches why do you resist
What are you afraid ofCan you please unbutton your shirt now