- So I woke up with this Pylon song in my head so go to youtube to find and - ! - must sit through a Mike Bloomberg campaign ad first, do you know he's gonna raise taxes on billionaires and fight climate change! Shazam, he's got my vote!
- If you don't want Bernie Sanders up by 20 on November 1 2020 to see all the assholes of every tribe freak the fuck out you're no fun
- While you screech at the Tronster Mump for cutting food stamps, harken back to your 2014 obamapostasy when St Barack cut food stamps
- Learn to eat acorns! For the record, this is the second straight light acorn year here since 2017's mast year, so we need an article on how to eat bark, he barks
- Killing herd animals.
- I am not a Bernie stan, my interest solely in watching the freak out (which will never happen, our sociopath overlords will kill him - literally, I'm guessing poison to mirror a heart attack - if they have to)
- Your 2020 Democratic potus nominee!
- This is why we hate you: vote Labour
- Knowing has two poles
- BEEFUPDATEHEART! Sue Egypt
- Reason #5,756,382 to write in paper tablets
- Why write anything anymore?
- Szybist on Charles Wright, whose poetry I don't know as well as I should, or more likely haven't paid the attention I should when I have read, maybe I'll walk down to Bridge Street Books at lunch today, if not will walk up two flights of stairs from where I type this sentence, I have access to a university library's stacks
- I'm already all in on Wright James, Wright Franz, and Wright C.D.
- Meanwhile, I''ll sit through another Bloomberg ad for you:
Already one day has detached itself from all the rest up ahead.
It has my photograph in its soft pocket.
It wants to carry my breath into the past in its bag of wind.
I write poems to untie myself, to do penance and disappear
Through the upper right-hand corner of things, to say grace.