- I got Dr Sevrin ears
- We were warned
- Flashback! There are no natural disasters, only social ones
- Virus and capitalism
- Pandemics and the future of mankind
- Lessons of the plague
- This just the first pandemic of a lifetime freight train of them from our sociopath shitlords
- Our sociopath shitlord's propaganda
- Capitalism has its limits
- Join the PSL?
- Reminder: motherfucking Democrats
- Reminder: motherfucking Democrats are not being out-flanked from the left by Republicans, they are just doing their jobs
- Richard Burr = Dianne Feinstein
- To get the skimpiest, meanest, and most profitable deal done it has to be from Republicans so not "socialism"
- How to be perfect
- Journal of the Plague Year
- The lockdown is coming
- Civilization and epidemiological storms
- If neoliberalism is crumbling what will follow?
- The plague and police state opportunism
- Plague Spring Journal 2
- He feels like writing
- Now wash your hands
- Hymn to Life
- Bwrtz!ocene, Life in the
No, it won’t do, my sweet theologians.
Desire will not save the morality of God.
If he created beings able to choose between good and evil,
And they chose, and the world lies in iniquity,
Nevertheless, there is pain, and the undeserved torture of creatures,
Which would find its explanation only by assuming
The existence of an archetypal Paradise
And a pre-human downfall so graveThat the world of matter received its shape from diabolic power.