- Also being negotiated, abandoning both *Egoslavian* and *My Sillyass Deserted Island Five Game* branding, abandoning the ritual of my own self-defining calendar, I can't imagine it happening but once I could never imagine even considering abandoning either since that a necessary first step to abandoning more
- Barking where there are no dogs
- Neofeudalism: the end of capitalism
- Another neoliberalism obit
- Terror management theory
- Sickness in our food supply
- Well, hell, I had a link on the Left's embrace of shitlords' consolidation of power during plague out of fear of crackers in Lansing Michigan but posted the wrong link, if I can find it again I'll post but in the meantime I am telling you three times for the Xth time, weaponizing crackers to weaponize the Left to do our shitlords' work is our shitlords' most predictable and reliable tactic
- American normalcy
- Democrats are the enemy
- Our shitlords' Covid vacations
- On the hatred of literature
ABECEDARIAN REQUIRING FURTHER EXAMINATION BEFORE A DIAGNOSIS CAN BE DETERMINED
Antonym for me a medical
book. Replace all the punctuation—
commas, periods, semicolons—with question marks.
Diagnosis is just apotheosis with sharper
edges. New name for a myth already lived in.
For the sake of thoroughness, I have
given until my veins cratered. Tests administered for:
HIV, cirrhosis, glucose, cancer, creatine, albumin, iron, platelets.
I’ve slept for days, wired to machines. Had my piss filtered for stray proteins
just to be safe. Still, inside my body—
kingdom with poisoned wells. I want anything but an elegy
lining my bones. I just want to be a question this body can answer.
My new doctor writes one referral, then another, still
no guesses. A man in a scowl & lab coat
offers yoga, more painkillers. Suggests
PTSD could be the cause—of chronic pain, my limp, of migraines,
quickened pulse & blood-glittered coughs, of seizures
rattling me inside my skin—O,
syndrome of my perfect & unbroken
transgender arm. They checked my hormones too. Yes.
Unfathomable—a suffering I did not choose. Must be gender, this
vacancy my body makes of its own flesh. How I vanish from myself.
We search for a beginning to this story & find only a history of breakage
X-rays cannot explain. Some girls are not made, but spring from the dirt:
yearling tree already scarred from its branch’s severance.
Zygote of red clay that rain washes into a river of blood.