- Does the truism cover a falsehood?
- On staying on top of the shitheap.
- Assange on conspiracy as governance.
- On Wikileaks.
- Wikileaks and the press.
- He is, simply, the World's Shittiest Human.
- The argument for secrecy.
- UPDATE! On the above.
- They lie about everything.
- How the oligarchs won.
- Sub-proletarization of America.
- News from Corporate.
- UPDATE! Two phenomena that are not unrelated.
- Hope and change: last chance.
- Maybe Krugman's obamapostasy won't be so awesome.
- Serendipitous bridge between above and below links.
- President Carebear.
- Mystery of Obama-ism.
- Fuck the Guardian!
- What YFWP considers newsworthy.
- On NOVA cops.
- UPDATE! Fuck-Me Jig.
- MFA: Not Quite Right. (h/t)
- Democratizing literature.
- So, you want to write a novel?
- Lit links.
- Comedian as Letter C.
- Who the hell posts
- UPDATE! Do you like me.
- UPDATE! On a rope.
- UPDATE! Wrong.
- UPDATE! To hell with good intentions.
- Living in America.
FINAL SOLILOQUY OF THE INTERIOR PARAMOUR
Light the first light of evening, as in a room In which we rest and, for small reason, think The world imagined is the ultimate good. This is, therefore, the intensest rendezvous. It is in that thought that we collect ourselves, Out of all the indifferences, into one thing: Within a single thing, a single shawl Wrapped tightly round us, since we are poor, a warmth, A light, a power, the miraculous influence. Here, now, we forget each other and ourselves. We feel the obscurity of an order, a whole, A knowledge, that which arranged the rendezvous. Within its vital boundary, the mind. We say God and the imagination are one... How high that highest candle lights the dark. Out of this same light, out of the central mind, We make a dwelling in the evening air, In which being there together is enough.