- The camera on my iPhone tells me that's Leamington Ontario, taken yesterday on flight home from Detroit (seen in photo below poem).
- I was going to wait to post this until tomorrow (and leave the wienermobile at top another day) but tomorrow is an Egoslavian Holy Day, if you've Iggy or Cure requests, get them in.
- Here's what I say to beloveds who are curious about our meeting our future son-in-law's parents for the first time. I was nice. They were nice. Earthgirl's always nice. All is fine. There really are no stories.
- Beyond here there be dragoons.
- Hey, I welcome most comments, but if you do please don't post anonymously - I get so much spam from anonymous I might accidentally delete a legitimate comment.
- The Before Apprehended by Gabriel Blackwell. (h/t) Anyone have anything to say about Gabriel Blackwell, yay or nay?
- What is sensed and felt.
- Frank O'Hara, for those of you who do.
- Madame Merle is going to turn out to be a horrible manipulative and ugly human, yes? Isabel is going to marry a selfish and self-centered asshole but stick out marriage because of her vows, yes? I don't need to finish Portrait of a Lady, right?
- Yes, I've posted this beautiful Colleen song before but here is the gorgeous official video:
It's true, the horizon empties into
a throat, a vibrato escaping its orbit
in the form of a string
Pianissimo, I want you
muted in the overall chromo
Begin again small wonder
building notes to touch the ground,
all is opening, diurnal, andante
All to tell you this thing
The world, also, could not be found