Yeah, that's old. Here are the seven (and counting) stages of shutting up at work:
- I post the same poem here ▲ written x years ago filled with blurt that in its noise evokes silence.
- The blurt is redirected into old passions where the shut up had been heretofore deblurted.
- Some friends hate the reblurting of old passions, more friends welcome it, declare it'd been missed.
- I post a new poem about a mole on the side of my head at my self-zombie blog, change header to Fleabus.
- I contemplate writing an extended bleggalgaze this evening, do write it, don't post it, probably. Check tomorrow.
- I update/edit this post all day long. Or not.
- I go find old Noise and Syrup shows and post a song from the show I liked and I like them all, lordy.