- All the synopsis ▲ of years of yodeling I'm going to provide, at least for now.
- Oh no! I've been Bernie-Broed! Oh, to be accused of too-pure-for-you! The tone!
- Sanders opens Baltimore office ahead of primary!
- I confess, if anyone could get me to walk across the street and vote for Bernie Sanders it's motherfucking Hillary Clinton, despicable fuck.
- I am so sick of running for president, just make me president, it's my turn, dammit!
- Bill Motherfucking Clinton, poster-fuck of less-shittiness.
- Censoring the unpalatable.
- Desperation and rage in the time of Trump.
- The limits of Chomsky's anti-imperialism.
- The very source code of our being.
- Hecht and Shakespeare (h/t Hamster!)
- Crossing New Mexico with Weldon Kees.
- Fennesz & O'Rourke collaboration!
- NEW FUGAZI?
- Noise Rock.
- 40 best Noise Rock albums? I have been horribly negligent here re: Hey, Colossus. Will fix this weekend, not today, because
- Rachmaninoff born 143 years ago today.
“A equals X,” says Mister One.
“A equals B,” says Mister Two.
“A equals nothing under the sun
But A,” says Mister Three. A few
Applaud; some wipe their eyes;
Some linger in the shade to see
One and Two in neat disguise
Decapitating Mister Three.
“This age is not entirely bad.”
It’s bad enough, God knows, but you
Should know Elizabethans had
Sweeneys and Mrs. Porters too.
The past goes down and disappears,
The present stumbles home to bed,
The future stretches out in years
That no one knows, and you’ll be dead.