- bin Laden won.
- Torture, fuck yeah.
- Mojo back. (Dig the redesign.)
- A million warbloggers cried out in rapture.
- Let's call it a day.
- War must go on.
- His body's on a slab and Ducky is poking it. NCIS: Season Premiere!
- He died for our sins.
- It's a miracle!
- Shameless credit vampire!
- The second as farce.
- Great day in the neighborhood.
- Additional thoughts.
- Hillary in Hell.
- Motherfucking pigs.
- A frothy mix of fecal matter and lube.
- By Thursday, at the latest, oinks and brays will have calcified exactly as you and I can predict, and OBL's death will be so one hundred years ago.
- Meanwhile, to the North.
- A final word on Ron Paul.
- My future hell.
- When I saw the headline I immediately though of Jimmy and Pam. That the address was N Summit Ave was serendipitous.
- Purple Line!
- Walter Johnson.
- Yay, Madaleno! my state senator.
- I will be crossing Negro Mountain often over the next four years.
- It always surprises me who deems me worthy and who doesn't.
- New Vollmann.
- Idiot prayer.
- Love is swift arrows.
- Trouble every day.
- Day is done.
- Yes, Julianna Barwick again. Holyfuck.
- Still with me.
Of all sixty of us I am the only one who went to the four corners though I don't say it out of pride but more like a type of regret, and I did it because there was no one I truly believed in though once when I climbed the hill in Skye and arrived at the rough tables I saw the only other elder who was a vegetarian--in Scotland-- and visited Orwell and rode a small motorcycle to get from place to place; and I immediately stopped eating fish and meat and lived on soups; and we wrote each other in the middle and late fifties though one day I got a letter from his daughter that he had died in an accident; he was I'm sure of it, an angel who flew in midair with one eternal gospel to proclaim to those inhabiting the earth and every nation; and now that I go through my papers every day I search and search for his letters but to my shame I have even forgotten his name, that messenger who came to me with tablespoons of blue lentils.
Ahh, Juana Molina. Once again you've redirected my listening plans for the day.ReplyDelete
What the heck is Fleabus in? Is he going from one spaceship to another?
Or, you know, she.ReplyDelete
You can thank Julianna Barwick for Juana - a song of hers reminded me of a song of hers.ReplyDelete
She's in a clothes-hamper. Best cat ever.
And here I thought your cat lived in an ice cave. Still not used to the blue, you disrupted part of the routine, dammit.ReplyDelete
Wonder what the over/under is on histrionic complaints to the ref today, 20, 40, 178?
Great find re: sparagmos. Guy's right, you know.ReplyDelete
Thanks for the link love!
If they don't rename it!ReplyDelete
Keep an eye out for the trees (and thanks for the link).