- McPherson Square 5PM today! I'm trying to get out of something I've long been booked for tonight, probably can't, but will if I can.
- Suffused with symbolism.
- Occupy everywhere but Key Bridge.
- Recurring folly of demanding non-violent protests....
- Can there be a conservative anti-capitalism?
- This is what the revolution looks like?
- As far as the elephant...
- The moral vacuum of authoritarians.
- A particular kind of political statement.
- Charles Pierce has some nice new loafers for the holidays.
- To YFWP's credit.
- To YFWP's discredit. See, publishing nepotistic bigot and Second Shittiest Human in the World is balancing.
- YFWP WTF?
- To the 53%: stop embarrassing yourselves.
- I'll add updates through the afternoon as I see them.
- Sorry, the live version of the below's audio sucked, have the studio cut:
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Catch Souls of Trash Packing Kids
Labels: Aargocalyptic, Autoblogography, Music, My Complicity, Obamapostasy
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
In case you didn't see it:ReplyDelete
Thanks Man, I'm efforting getting out of something as we speak. Not likely, but hope to see you there.ReplyDelete
If I can get out of jury duty in time, I'll be there.ReplyDelete
Talk about a sentence full of ironies.ReplyDelete
Perhaps a more topical Karp tune would've been "Forget The Minions" (next line: "they're on their own...")ReplyDelete