Screams a headline in today's YFWP:
In race for campaign funds from billionaires, Romney outpaces Obama.
- On the above.
- Also, too.
- Occupy DC Wednesday 12/7 action. I will be in a miserable, day-long training session, fucking shoot me. I have, however, activated a - yes, club me with a 9-iron - twitter account so if I'm getting ready to drive to Sugarloaf and I see on the computer (I have a dumb phone for the time being) that the police are moving in to dismantle a barn, I can change plans. I have no idea how to use twitter, I have no plans to post to twitter, but find me and send me stuff if you want.
- Goodbye, serenity.
- Special issue on Occupy.
- Masters' tools, masters' house.
- UPDATE! Occupy Frederick!
- Grappling with Graeber.
- 24-hour notice.
- Krugman calls The Walrus a liar.
- Ron Paul defends Occupy.
- Vote for Ron Paul or the dog will be angry.
- 45th POTUS?
- For the record, before you start screaming at me, I'm not voting for anybody.
- Also, motherfucking crackers.
- Still crazy. I've dealt with this assclown in work-life, the asshole.
- Work, you, me, Tino Quaranta.
- I use my blogrolls as my bookmarking system, and sometime over the next week or two I'm going to take an hour and do some rearranging to make my life easier. In the meantime, suggestions solicited for people you recommend I should read. As always, if you're Kinding me and me not you, please let me know.
- Last night's playlist.
- I'm not going to do many lists this Listmas, but Obscure Sound's annual countdown of his 50 favorite albums of the year is always awesome and generous. Here's 50-41.
- You're right: I haven't played Stereolab in a while.
A SUPER-CLEAN COUNTRY
You (almost) never see it in public so
You have to conjure it up all day long,
Drag it into every conversation,
To flesh out the corporate picture.
It's an inevitable verbal tic -- wouldn't you say? --
For a super-clean country.
Holy shit, that shit's wack.
She thinks she's hot shit but she ain't dogshit.
There's nothing but shit on the internet.
Why are you so hung up on shit like that?
I got some good shit at home, some far-out shit.
You're so full of shit, you dumbshit motherfucker.
It's actually a dead heat for which was stupider, the barnraising or the barnburning. Total Kabuki.ReplyDelete
Oh, and welcome to Twitter. Rube.
I am now following you on Twitter. LOL. You should use Twitter. It's the quickest way to narrow your information-seeking needs.ReplyDelete
Nothing stupid about it, Landru. They got three hours of live coverage on CNN. Worth every minure.ReplyDelete
A laugh for you.ReplyDelete
Whereas the cops got no benefit whatsoever from their...let's see, how did this go?...ah, yes: "civilized" handling of the situation?ReplyDelete
So didja follow Planet yet?ReplyDelete