- So, that's about a tenth of what I've been thinking about that I can't write directly about here. I need to work through new rules, including no rules, which is of course a rule.
- Occupy and space.
- Occupy and transformational strategy.
- Memetics, dissent, and doomed hierarchy.
- How the revolution went viral.
- Shredding the curtain of an enduring atrocity.
- Drones, spec ops, cyber war.
- White people need to shut up.
- Where do corporations live?
- In Montana, corporations aren't people.
- Motherfucking Corporate.
- Asking Romney if corporations are people.
- Overturning Citizens United.
- Fred Hiatt loves him any and all executive power grabs.
- Though he gives fucking Ed Meese column inches to disagree.
- Piles of piles.
- More domestic terrorism.
- Class war graphed.
- David Graeber is funny.
- Thomas Frank interview by Bat Segundo.
- John McCain sure can pick them.
- World's Shittiest Human loves him some Frothy Mix!
- Same day, YFWP and YFNYT run pieces on Frothy Mix's lobbying fortune.
- Myth and object.
- How the pope is chosen.
- Hilltop is rated one of the top ten hipster universities? My cubicle is 75 yards to the left of the statue.
- Twenty free albums.
- Fugazi live series.
- Some Gourds.
- I was looking for some Sandy Denny since she was born seventy years ago today and found this, pre-Denny Fairport Convention, and holyfuck, look at how young Richard Thompson was, how he'd already found his guitar's voice:
William Jay Smith
I have a white cat whose name is Moon;
He eats catfish from a wooden spoon
And sleeps till five each afternoon.
Moon goes out when the moon is bright
And sycamore trees are spotted white
To sit and stare in the dead of night.
Beyond still water cries a loon,
Through mulberry leaves peers a wild baboon
And in Moon's eyes I see the moon.
Edwin Meese, who served as U.S. attorney general under President Ronald Reagan, is chairman of the Center for Legal & Judicial Studies at the Heritage Foundation. Todd Gaziano worked in the Justice Department Office of Legal Counsel under three previous presidents and is director of Heritage’s Center for Legal & Judicial Studies.ReplyDelete
Seems the War Criminal Post forget about Iran-Contra.
Hey man, how about a little sympathy for those of us yay! verse!ers with failing eyesight. My rods and cones think I just dropped acid.ReplyDelete
We didn't make the hipster list. I'm shocked, SHOCKED.
+500 for the Fairport.
Santorum is number 2.ReplyDelete
Santorum surges from behind.
"How the Pope is chosen."ReplyDelete
Same way they pick the designated driver at Moe's, whoever pulls the black egg out of the pickled egg jar.