- It still exists, just over here.
- Fred Hiatt praises the Park Police.
- The politics of the super rich.
- Of course Obama's gonna win.
- That's what the new breed says.
- The uses of a long GOP campaign.
- On Masters of the Uterus. It's not so much I've been avoiding the topic as much as what is there to say, though I will add that if the economic outlook vis a vis Obama's reelection was trending down instead of up the motherfucking GOP wouldn't be goading the motherfucking crackers and christers so hard.
- Notes on feminism and and reproductive power.
- Missing hammer.
- Kundera, economics, psychotic reasoning.
- Worst of the worst.
- For the record, it worked.
- I don't begrudge the $2.
- On Lisa Robertson re: feminism, marxism, poetry.
- Hard to find Robertson poetry on web, don't have my books with me as I type this, will post some in the days to come.
- The Weather: A Report on Sincerity.
Translated by Clare Cavanagh and Stanislaw Baranczak
a smug and bumptious word.
It should be written in quotes.
It pretends to miss nothing,
to gather, hold, contain, and have.
While all the while it's just
a shred of gale