I must: the universal angst across all normally divided swaths of Americans over the horror and threat to the American way of life that scab referees in the National Helmetball League represent delights me. Listening to Chicago School-trained business professors who advocate crushing teachers unions on motherfucking Hayekian principles of assholic greed bark furiously that "32 rich fucks put personal profit above the integrity of The League just to destroy the union," makes me giggle. Not to worry, I'm sure these pigs will be back on message soon.
- Madrid yesterday above.
- Obama removed opposition to replacement workers in Democratic platform.
- Living under drones.
- On the above.
- What do these beautiful people have in common?
- The race shouldn't be this close.
- On the new Badiou, for those of you who do.
- On the above Badiou, for those of you who do.
- Re: King of Anarchists - he didn't apply, he was anointed; he never claimed to be an anarchist but some who claim to be anarchier than thou claimed him. He's always been Kind to me and this shitty bleg - the shot, such as it was or wasn't, wasn't at him. And it wasn't meant to be a shot at anyone but me.
- Dear Obama for America.
- Second fiddle, fiddling.
- Enlightenment sucks.
- Mental bronchitis.
- Faulkner's birthday and second chances.
- Robert Kelly? Luckily, I have access to a university library's stacks. Though I need get past the deliberate Maine Coon eyebrows.
- New Paul Westerberg song!
- Bryan Ferry is sixty-seven today. I wish Mitt Romney didn't look like Bryan Ferry. Bigger cascade later, or not. Short list for one of two rotating spots in sillyass game of five.
Science explains nothing
but holds all together as
many things as it can count
science is a basket
not a religion he said
a cat as big as a cat
the moon the size of the moon
science is the same as poetry
only it uses the wrong words.