- Above, seventy seconds from yesterday. Yes I posted it last night, deleted that post when this one went live, I put it there last night for someone probably not you.
- Most leaves will be down by next weekend.
- The Omidyar Insurgency. I confess, the whole Taibbi/Omidyar divorce doesn't interest me as once it would.
- Tarzie reads the above so you don't have to. I am very appreciative, I only made it a few paragraphs.
- American Machiavelli.
- The obamaphile I gratuitously baited last week kept saying Ted Cruz, Ted Cruz, you want Ted Cruz to be president? Aren't you afraid of Ted Cruz, he asked.
- New Inquiry's Sunday readings.
- Dave photographed every dead end in Brooklyn.
- There is no such place as North Bethesda. It's ROCKVILLE.
- Grouper, for those of you who do (and I know at least one of you does).
- Fejus Juck, my goddamn free blogging platform is skeevier than normal of late.
- Are you playing Nanowrimo? I know one person - not me - who is. Have some tips.
- Peter Hammill birthday in a day or two. Make sure you don't get your requests in for solo or Van der Graaf Generator tunes.
- Graffiti colour supplement.
- The biggest side-effect of ebola is every time I hear the word ebola this plays in my head. Was OK the first 24,784 times, but is getting old now.
- Woke up with This Heat in my head. Click here for more.
A FOURTEEN LINE POEM ON ADORATION