- Two or three days ago... never mind why, I remembered Richard and Linda Thompson's We Sing Hallelujah and from there landed on the above and BOOM!
- Weimar-y Vibe? Maybe. In meantime, I remember Archie Bunker's favorite show was Gunsmoke, remember reading that for many years Gunsmoke as a top ten show. I don't think the assassinations were false flag. I do think those who would run false flags are doing some aggressive push polling and push envelopes to refine strategies for when false flags will be used. And they will be used.
- Tell me again America's racism isn't gamed.
- Swarming City Hall and blocking traffic on the Brooklyn Bridge.
- I know it's often mentioned, it's not mentioned enough: it is a monopoly on violence.
- The only thing that can replace a monopoly on violence is a monopoly on violence. If my aargh is the monopoly on violence...
- The violence of truth.
- UPDATE! If found guilty, each one of these motherfucking humans needs slathered in gravy and set upon by the dogs they trained for killing.
- You thought Annie sucked just for the music.
- An update from New Mexico.
- So, Fish resurfaces, doopty-doo, scroll down the page, see the blogroll, Three Bulls? I haven't thought of Three Bulls in a while, doopty-doo, scroll down the page, blogroll on right, Poor Man Institute? I haven't thought about Geddy Lee in years, I'm sure it was a song at Poor Man last time I was reminded.
- Poor Man was a Kind guy. Probably still is.
- How a linguist reads a menu.
- I heard RIP Joe Cocker. I liked some Joe Cocker, liked his voice. I hate his Beatle covers, how much they contributed to my never listening to the Beatles anymore but for three songs on Yellow Submarine is immeasurable. I think of John Belushi when I hear the words Joe Cocker. For reasons good, bad, and stupid, I'm not the person to DJ a post of Cocker songs.
- As an occasional gag I would drag all these links into one dense brick. Thatfucketh. Trademark.
- More Mason & Dixon. I have two extra paperbacks, I pick up extras at used... never mind why, you know the drill.
- A new shitty 24 minute jazz improvisation from... The Replacements? Who are getting back together for a new album, first since 1990? End of this month is Westerberg's birthday, it's an Egoslavian Holy Day, please Baal! no.
- Why didn't you tell me about Jane Weaver?
Tell em to take my bare walls down
my cement abutments
their parties thereof
and clause of claws
Leave me the land
Scratch out: the land
May prose and property both die out
and leave me peace