- Fleabus reminded me this morning that she is the best cat ever.
- Reminder: Triskelions love terrorist attacks. Terrorists are Triskelions' partners whether consciously or not. The goal of terrorist attacks is to make the daily lives of the Triskelion masses as constrained, miserable, surveilled, and full of fear as the lives of the terrorists. Triskelion goal one
- I owe you links. You might have noticed - it's not necessarily a daily thing any more.
- The horror of the Paris rallies.
- Inside the no-go zone.
- Some more context.
- Questioning the unquestionable.
- Resistance can be useless.
- The uber-ization of everything.
- POTUS 16: the GOP Five Ring Circle. I'd like to believe I can either ignore POTUS 16 or enjoy POTUS 16 for the kabuki it will be, but I have doubts I can do either.
- Another mass killing by the Peace Prize President.
- Cognitive dissonance is touching his soul.
- The Cthulhu Cult of Capital.
- Dead mall with crows.
- You are not to be like the hypocrites.
- A New Zealand travelogue (w/photos).
- Any of you read The Kills? I got a copy for a buck at Library book sale.
- One stupidass ranking of Pynchon novels.
- All the faces of David Bowie in one gif.
- Glück, for those of you who do.
- Guess who I fell asleep listening to last night.
I DON'T HAVE A PILL FOR THAT
It scares me to watch
a woman hobble along
the sidewalk, hunched adagio
leaning on —
there’s so much fear
I could draw you a diagram
of the great reduction
all of us will soon
The wedding is over.
Summer is over.
Life please explain.
This book is nearly halfway read.
I don’t have a pill for that,
the doctor said.
the nurse ./ and ag. type in "glenn gould on animals "ReplyDelete
thanks for this