- Guess what I fell asleep listening to, woke up with in my head.
- Yes, the above is the Mazzy Star I post the most.
- I didn't have to buy Scrivener, I was offered a free trial. I downloaded it, looked around, quickly got lost but not before confirming it is more program than I need and, more importantly, more motherfucking organization than I will ever be capable of compliance.
- Let me tell you what I need - an Arches 140 pound watercolor block with 5x5 per inch quadrilles. Lacking that, I now own a new an Arches 140 pound watercolor block without 5x5 per inch quadrilles, I'll draw my own motherfucking grids, damn it.
- The trouble with digital for me is I can edit first draft.
- The trouble with analog for me is I can't edit first draft.
- Poem below is digital first draft on Scrivener blank page. You'll have to take my word for it.
- The funny aspect is the more you think it sucks the more you will believe me.
- The postmodern Left and the success of neoliberalism.
- In catastrophic times.
- What's wrong with labeling the Oregon militants terrorists?
- Armed, pathetic, hungry. Ignore the fucks.
- Reminder to me: it's not less contempt for them, it's more contempt for my old team.
- Reminder to me that professional Democrats only truly goad the Republican base in a POTUS year.
- Richard's 2015 reading list - he was able to make it through first half of Miss MacIntosh, My Darling, which I will start and fail to make past fifty pages again at least twice in 2016.
[My armpits itch, dry]
My armpits itch. Dry
Winter: exclamation point
Tires by freezing.
This free trial of Scrivener knows
I’m writing haikus?
Automatically first word
Old form, or pedant
The cut and paste to blogger’s
Gonna suck, tablets
Analog. Winter’s armpits,
Grading me, itching.