- In case you thought Earthgirl forgot Olive's grey spot between the ears.
- Here is what this snowstorm has taught me: for reading, progressive lenses are shit, my eyes hurt much less and not nearly as soon reading without glasses.
- My eyes will not let me read for more than an hour at a time. Last time I was at the eyedoc I asked if there is anything I can do to keep my eyes from hurting after a half hour (while wearing lenses at the time) reading, and he said, what are you, 60? and I said, no 56, and he laughed.
- So, surfing for me, links for you.
- Guidelines for an emergent poetics.
- Precarity (Tom, w more Ceravolo).
- On abandoning novels.
- It could be aliens.
- The Trump Paradox: a Rough Guide for the Left.
- The Death of Capitalism.
- Why Bloomberg is considering a run.
- The consequences of speech.
- Bob Mould, for those of you who do.
- New Juliana Hatfield/Paul Westerberg!
- Here's today's poem, not typed out because, um, NEW JOHN CALE!
Monday, January 25, 2016
Olive Bobblehead and Olive's Bobblehead
Labels: Autoblogography, Brazen Blogwhoring and Attention Sluttery, Dead Blegsylvania, Fuck It, Fuck Me, Fuck Work, Futility, John Cale, Mould, MSADI5G, Music, My Complicity, My Inability to Shut the Fuck Up
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Dear god; I thought you wrote, "Why Bloomberg is considering a nun."ReplyDelete