- The culture of meanness.
- Donald Trump is like a catcher framing pitches. Or something.
- Trump, the duh: it's the FUCK YOU! I approve of the sentiment if not the object of its desire.
- How America made Trump unstoppable.
- Bully for you.
- Yes, Trump could beat Clinton.
- UPDATE! Clinton/Kasich.
- Forgive me, this shit fascinates me.
- In between hope and despair.
- Where do neoliberals go after the market?
- Hilltop. Jacques is a friend of mine.
- Year of reading short science fiction.
- Bernhard, for those of you who do.
- Melville's Pierre.
- Electric mud.
- New Eno in April.
- I am halfway through J.G.Ballard's High Rise. Friends have urged me to try Ballard, this novel in particular, I'm told it's the best way in. Although I have yet to make the required choice between Team I Love Him and Team I Hate Him, I understand why he is black licorice to so many. Tell me - does he write this bad on purpose? Are paragraphs of seemingly unrelated sentences bad British on purpose? The smack me with the obvious - the building has upper, middle, and lower sections, get it? The lower class' main character is named Wilder, the upper class' main character is named Royal, get it? - on purpose? Cause I can understand if it's deliberate, and would like to think it is - and would credit him for it - though I've a feeling it isn't.
- I may just choose not to pick a team. Revolution, yo.
three times the snake appeared before me & like a gun said follow when you hear fire keep your body close to the ground the snake said point blank I am here for your protection I don’t have a trigger but I have a tongue to your neck to your ear to your temple follow me down the barrel three shots to steady ready the gray-eyed snake spit warming its body along the crack you can’t go back from where you are unarmed handle the snake the way you handle a gun at your belt with a glove spirit guide the gun away from the body follow each bone as it moves up & down the back